The Translator will be a part of the Executive Office Team. The incumbent will mainly be responsible for the written translation of FINCA internal documentation. He/ she will also support the Executive Office Team in their activities, when necessary.
- Provide written translation of internal documentation, such as regulations, minutes, orders, agreements, etc. from the Armenian language into the English language and vice versa;
- Translate documentation from the Russian language to the Armenian or English language, if required;
- Ensure proofreading of translations, done by other staff members, if required;
- Ensure consistency of the FINCA/ business terminology;
- Maintain proper electronic filing of all original and translated documents and ensure that the final versions are kept;
- Ensure verbal translation of staff monthly meetings from the Armenian language into the English language (or the Russian language, if preferred by the incumbent);
- Ensure confidentiality of all documentation and information;
- When necessary, act as a back-up/ replacement for the Executive Assistant in providing administrative support to the Top Management by drafting minutes and letters in English and Armenian languages, organizing meetings and fulfilling other assignments, as required;
- Perform other tasks, as required.
- University degree;
- Strong multilingual skills; fluency in English and Armenian languages; good knowledge of the Russian language;
- Experience as a translator, preferably in the financial and banking sectors, or experience of studying in an English-speaking environment is an asset;
- At least 1 year of work experience is preferred;
- Strong self-motivation and ability to take initiative;
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work within strict deadlines and in a dynamic environment;
- Awareness of and adherence to business ethics.
Բացման ամսաթիվ` 04/02/2016
Դիմումների ընդունման վերջնաժամկետը` 03/03/2016